$10 & up depending on exp. 1st shift in Alliance - RFID QC Lead/Stager is needed.
• Train with Production Manager: Learn the process of how to stage jobs for the Finishing Department.
• Staging: Stage jobs for the Label Finishing Department. This includes pull cores and pull master rolls and placing them on a cart.
• WIP Numbers: Assist Receiving Department in making WIP numbers for all finished rolls coming off press and placing the number to the correct roll.
• Inspect RFID labels prior to shipping Dept: To make sure the finished rolls of labels are conforming to the Production job and P Card drawing. Sign off on ALL jobs before they leave QC to verify wind, core, qty/roll
• Auditing: Audit rolls in Label Finishing for all personnel on a regular basis.
• Paper work: Complete paper work from QC . This includes tallying up the amounts on the QC forms. Submitting the job jacket to the Production Supervisor for Tally counts.
• Assist Shipping and receiving: Assist the shipping department with boxing the finished rolls. Assist receiving in labeling the raw materials
• Other duties as requested
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today 330-823-8010
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area's top companies.
Mancan Staffing has the best jobs available in Alliance OH
For consideration apply in person at Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency or online at www.mancan.com. We take applications Monday through Friday 8:30am - 3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume. Mancan Staffing Agency is located at 120 S Union Alliance OH 44601. Please feel free to call us at 330-823-8010 with any questions. Temporary to hire on positions available. Check out all of our jobs in Alliance OH at www.mancan.com #AllianceMancan#Jobs#Alliance#Ohio