Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is currently looking for a security/front desk attendant PART-TIME WEEKENDS/EVENINGS. $16.00/HR
SECURITY JOB DESCRIPTION
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
• RESPECT EACH OTHER
• SPEAK TO EACH OTHER THE WAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE SPOKEN TOO
• MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER AND ALWAYS TRY TO GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER.
• DO NOT CREATE UNNECESSARY HAVOC AMONG EACH OTHER.
• Must be honest, dedicated, sincere, and trustworthy.
• Must have excellent communication skills, observation skills, attention to detail, judgment, and a pleasant and courteous manner.
• Must be neat in appearance.
• Wear logo jacket or vests. White long/short sleeve shirts. Black or khaki pants. Appearance is very important.
• Knowledge and ability to secure the premises.
• Ability to handle and resolve conflicts.
• Ability to act fast in emergencies.
• Must possess physical abilities required to perform the essential functions of the job.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & PROCEDURES:
• Always be courteous, friendly, and helpful to owners, guests, AND EMPLOYEES.
• Always address owners/guests by Mr. or Mrs. Never use first names.
• Always try to stand when owners/guests enter the main lobby.
• Help owners/guests unload luggage from cars upon arrival at front entry.
• Owners receiving guests, please make sure they use the main entry of the unit unless otherwise specified by owner. North residences use the north elevator. South residences, guests will need to access the south elevator on the 3rd level.
• Parking for employees is on the lower level during summer service; during season.
• Refrain from using cell phones during working hours.
• If you have to make a personal call, please do not use the security or main line.
• Do not make personal long distance calls on company phone line.
• Eating at the front desk is permitted but with discretion. Please do not bring in food with strong smells. Clean up after yourself.
• TV at security is provided in case of weather, storms etc. Please use wisely and ensure that it does not interfere with your duties.
• If you are not able to come to work, need days off/vacation, etc. call part time security staff to fill in. If the part time staff cannot assist then you may call full time security staff.
All Shifts & Weekends:
• Security must arrive 15 minutes prior to your shift to relieve current security staff.
• Monitor cameras, open doors, gate for owners if properly identified.
• At shift change please communicate with the incoming security. This communication should be done with respect. Example: guest arrivals, packages, notes or issues going on.
• Upon arriving on your shift, check receiving log to make sure all packages are here.
• Rounds are made during evening, midnight and weekend shifts.
• Answer phones and check if there are any voice messages.
• Clean your area and wipe counter as needed. Front desk should always look and smell great. This is the first area guests and owners see upon arrival.
• Empty trash and dispose on 3rd level trash chute.
• All shifts if you notice trash, spills, please pick up and dispose or clean.
• All calls or questions regarding the building policies, operations, sales etc. must be referred to the office.
• Monitor the cameras always!
For More Information on job description Please contact Your Local Mancan Office.
Fort Myers (239)939-7444
You May start the application process at www.mancan.com the call to schedule your appointment today!
We also accept applications at
3620 Tamiami Trl N Naples, FL 34103
Monday-Thursday from 9-11am and again from 1-3pm.
Please make sure to bring in two forms of unexpired government id's.