A growing company in Aurora is looking for an ambitious and organized Maintenance Technician.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule
up to $20/hr based upon experience
NO CELL PHONE ON PREMISES
• Handle all general building maintenance and support (i.e. plumbing, light electrical, general building repairs, etc.).
• Keep the building in a clean and orderly condition
• Travel to multiple company locations, instructing and assisting other maintenance staff as needed.
• Landscaping and upkeep of lawn equipment including; maintaining outside premises in an attractive and safe condition. Clears leaves, cuts grass, pulls weeds, and trims shrubs, trees and lawn edges.
• Repairs grounds equipment such as trimmers, mowers, and blowers.
• Utilizes shovels, snow blowers, tractors and trucks for snow removal. Clears walks and parking lot of snow and ice. Applies salt, calcium, and sand to various areas to melt ice and provide safer conditions.
• Paints, patches potholes, stripes lot poles, installs signs and performs general cleaning responsibilities to maintain sidewalks, parking lot, and building exteriors.
• Performs preventive maintenance and repair of grounds equipment.
• Performs general building and fixture repairs such as fixing doors, windows and latches, performs simple plumbing repairs such as replacing appliances, replacing fixtures, unclogging drains, etc; performs general cleaning during day including checking restrooms, emptying trashcans and recyclables.
• 2+ years building maintenance experience.
• Landscaping knowledge and the ability to maintain lawn equipment.
• Ability to use drills, table saws, wrenches and other hand tools.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Meticulous attention to detail with demonstrated accuracy.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure and multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic environment under deadlines.
All Full Time positions include excellent benefits such as:
* Medical Benefits
* Dental Benefits
* Vision Benefits
* $15K Company Paid Basic Life Insurance/AD&D
* Third-party supplemental benefits including voluntary life
* 401K with match
* Tuition and Gym membership Assistance
* Casual Dress
* Vacation Pay
* Holiday Pay
Mancan is the only staffing company to offer our employees competitive benefits including direct deposit paycheck options, paid time off for holidays & vacations, life/health/dental insurance, career development/training, and 401(k) with company match!
Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan to recruit excellent local talent! Applying with Mancan is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies.
Mancan’s Employee Referral Bonus Program
Get a bonus check just by helping your friends & family find jobs they love!
As a Mancan employee, you’ll earn a bonus check for each person you refer to us who is hired and completes 40 hours of work! Ask for details!
Mancan has jobs available in Northfield, Twinsburg, Macedonia, Streetsboro, Aurora, Bedford, Maple Heights, Solon and Cleveland.
Apply at mancan.com or in person Mon through Thurs 9a-3p. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 10412 Northfield Rd Northfield, OH 44067.
Please call us at 330-467-9675 with any questions. #DINDI