Position: Customer Service Associate
Reports to: Store Manager/Assistant Manager/Lead CSA
Purpose of Position: : To serve Guest needs and wants at all times in a manner which exceeds Company Goals and Expectations of Total Quality Service to our Guests. Assist Store Management in day-to-day store operations and completion of paper work when necessary.
1. Availability: Consistently follow the daily work schedule by reporting prepared and ready to work at the scheduled time as per company procedures.
2. Driving on Company Business: Any employee driving their personal vehicle for company business must consistently maintain and provide a current valid driver’s license and proof of insurance in addition to a signed “Statement of Understanding” recognizing that you are aware of said requirements. Any employee not having these current documents on file will not drive for Par Mar business under any circumstances.
3. Safety: Actively practice all safety measures to ensure a safe work environment is maintained in a manner which protects company assets, employees and Guests.
In the event of an employee or guest injury, ensure that Store Management is notified immediately and an Incident Report is properly filled out.
4. Guests: Greet and Welcome each Guest with the proper greeting: Good (morning, afternoon or evening), Acknowledge a Guest leaving the store by using an exit statement such as: “Thank you, please come again, have a nice day.” Set the example and ensure that fellow employees are doing the same.
Ensure a high standard of Guest satisfaction is maintained at all times through prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service in all areas of the store, not exclusive to the check-out area.
Respond quickly with courtesy and professionalism when resolving guest complaints on your shift. Report any customer dissatisfaction with Store Management.
5. Image: Maintain a Store Atmosphere which is consistent with the Company Standards for Professionalism, Image and Total Quality Guest Service, Above and Beyond.
Always appear for work in proper dress code, including but not limited to: name badge, proper attire, apron, gloves, hat, footwear, Jewelry (facial or otherwise per Brand) or general appearance in keeping with company Policy
Develop and maintain a professional image supporting the Company Image, in actions and words at all times.
Display a consistent team oriented demeanor at all times by maintaining clear channels of communications open with Store Management, fellow co-workers, employees and Guests in compliance with Company policies.
Store Exterior: Maintain a clean and attractive exterior of the store location by consistently wiping down dispensers, removing excessive signage from windows, cleaning windows, keeping counter areas which can be viewed from the outside neat and orderly and sweeping the lot on a daily basis.
Store Interior: Maintain the interior of the store in a clean and attractive manner, daily by completing all tasks on the shift duty checklist. Maintain all island supplies and keep debris out of customers view with trash being emptied every shift.
As a Customer Service Associate, ensure that all cleaning/maintenance tasks assigned by Store Management are completed by end of shift.
Hours are 5am-1pm, 11am-5pm or 4pm-11pm including weekends. $9.50hr, temp to hire.