Mancan is looking for a service oriented and energetic Recruiting Consultant to join our growing team! Ideal candidates have a passion for customer service, a strong aptitude for administrative/computer skills, are exceptional communicators and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven work environment. The perfect candidate would be available to work in the greater WV area including Parkersburg and the OH area including Marietta and/or Athens areas.
Duties of a Mancan Recruiting Consultant include matching top talent to great work opportunities.
Recruiting - Attract, engage, market, assess and employ candidates
• Hiring - onboarding, coaching, and assisting Mancan associates with all things employment related
• Create a strong candidate pipeline through attraction campaigns and digital outreach programs
• Process applicant and associate records efficiently and accurately.
• Likes to have fun, work hard and contribute to the team!
What we are looking for-
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong computer (MS Office) and organizational skills with great attention to detail
• Positive attitude with an "own the role" mentality
• This is a client and candidate facing position in a professional office environment; professional attire and conduct required.
We Offer: • Competitive pay
• Insurance Benefits
• Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
• Learning and Growth opportunities
Are you ready to start your new career in Recruiting with a growing company? Apply today!
This is a full time day shift opportunity, schedule ranges from 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm Monday through Friday any applicants must be available to work either and occasionally stay late to complete unfinished projects (typically no more than 30 minutes). If this job description seems like a fit for you, please submit your resume to Charleston@mancan.com