Mancan Marietta has an immediate opening for an Items Processor! This position will be a short term assignment, but does have potential to lead into a full time opportunity for the right person!
Schedule will rotate. Hours will be Monday to Friday from 9am-6pm, or 11am-8pm with occasional Saturdays from 9am-1:00pm.
Pay is $15/hr. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great local company! For more information about this position, or if you’d like to be considered call 740-373-9675!
Job Purpose: Responsible for the daily processing of all CSR transactions. Mobile Deposits, RDC Deposits, Lockbox Transactions, Image ATM transactions & Inclearing work in preparation for daily posting. We work closely with many departments but especially the Teller Line to assist them with processing questions, research and issue corrections.
• Amount entry and data entry of various bank transactions and electronic files.
• Balance transactions and teller files and make corrections accordingly.
• Review and approve transactions for Mobile and ATM deposits.
• Sort, open, scan and processing of various lockbox work.
• Open, sort and process loan payments thru both Image Center and Teller Insight.
• Offer support to internal departments with research requests, transaction and processing issues.
• Create and balance daily posting files to IBS.
• Responsible for moving and sorting boxed documents to our storage room and to maintain order of transactions for easy reference and to abide by correct retention schedule.
• Various Clerical Duties
o Complete daily logs
o Complete needed forms used for requests and needed documentation
o Answer incoming calls
o Reply to departmental email requests
o Copy, print and scan reports and documents
o Update spreadsheets
o Entering required information into various databases
o File documentation and reports daily
o Maintain proper order of filed documents and adhering to correct retention schedules
o Maintain various supplies to keep appropriate levels available
o Create and print outgoing customer letters and envelopes when needed
• Assists with daily branch calls
• Download and import various files per the expected schedule.
• Collect transaction work from various departments and areas for processing.
• Collect lockbox work from the post office when needed (Saturday’s and other days when there are delivery delays)
• Process transactions thru the capture equipment.
• Review of transactions thru Smart Assessment jobs and Duplicate Detection. Making needed adjustments and corrections.
• Verify accuracy and completeness of corrections/adjustments, daily logs and database entries made by the department.
• Operate folding and stuffing machines for notices and special mailings.
• Verify signatures of internal bank checks and customer checks per the banks standards. Communicate with branches to resolve any issues and ensuring requests are handled timely.
• Maintain the Cashier's Check signature database - scanning in signature cards to the database and keeping user changes up to date.
• Complete research requests from the Research Database.
• Additional duties as assigned.
Education, Job Skills and Qualifications:
• High school diploma required.
• Must be efficiency-oriented, self-motivated and a flexible team player who is adaptable to change.
• Speed and accuracy at 10-key and data entry a must.
• Strong mathematical ability.
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
• Ability to set priorities and coordinate workflow as well as adapt to sometimes quickly changing department needs and priorities.
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet daily deadlines.
• Knowledge of bank systems such as Image Center, IBS and Teller Insight.
• Strong attention to detail a must and ability to follow proper procedures for multiple tasks.
• Use of department equipment – Adding Machines, Letter Openers