A state of the art manufacturing facility in Bolivar, OH is seeking a Maintenance mechanic. We are looking for someone with electrical and mechanical experience. This would eventually be someone that would work either 2nd (3p-11p) or 3rd (11p-7a) shift (after training from 7a-3p) and Mon-Fri. They would also be on call, along with the other Maintenance people.
• Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
• Dismantle machines, equipment, or devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, hand tools, or power tools.
• Perform routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventive maintenance actions.
• Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary.
• Repair machines, equipment, or structures, using tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, wrenches, or equipment such as precision measuring instruments or electrical or electronic testing devices.
Position requires, at least, rudimentary knowledge of industrial electrical equipment ( 3 phase 480 vac and lower).
This is a temporary to permanent hire opportunity. After 90 days of permanent hire, offers medical/dental/life insurance and supplemental insurance plans. Paid time off after one year is 56 hours. Paid holidays are earned after 90 days of hire. Training & testing is available to all employees to earn raises.
Call Mancan at 330-343-5300 to apply!
Mancan offers our employees competitive benefits including direct deposit paycheck options, paid time off for holidays & vacations, life/health/dental insurance, career development/training, and 401(k) with company match!
Apply online at www.mancan.com or in person! Applications accepted Monday through Thursday from 10am-2pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Our New Philadelphia office is located in the Downtown Square at 100 South Broadway, diagonally across from the Courthouse.