Mentor company is seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative. With the following skills, based on experience. $16-$18hr
Responsible for the efficient and effective handling of customer service activities which include, but are not limited to; processing purchase orders and responding to customer inquiries and complaints pertaining to the sale and shipment for all companys products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES include the following:
• Answer questions for customers and outside sales staff on the status of in-house and shipped orders, product information, invoicing discrepancies, availability, lead times, prices, freight costs.
• Prepare Returned Goods Authorizations and Credit Requests.
• Process credit card payments
• Provide customer support through knowledge of our products and their applications.
• Respond to inbound sales calls.
• Maintain effective communication flow among customers (both internal and external to the company), management, and outside sales representatives.
• Process requests for samples from Area Sales Managers.
• Accurate data entry of all purchase orders ensuring that all material and freight costs match exactly to customer’s purchase order, generate and check order acknowledgements; email to customer.
• Prepare and follow up on quotations to customers.
• Coordinate special pricing or handling instructions by comparing quotations and drawings to orders, or communicating with sales staff or technical department. Compare materials lists for drawings to orders, and discuss with appropriate personnel as necessary.
• Follow-up on orders which require special handling, fabrication, or purchased parts by communicating/discussing with the appropriate/relevant parties’ i.e. the Customer, ISR, ASM, OM.
• Investigate and document customer claims in the Customer Incident Database regarding missing material, material breakage, price discrepancies, etc.
• Comply with Company policies and procedures.
Organizational Skills. Problem Solving/Analysis.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. (may vary depending on region/territory).
Required Education and Experience
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute percentages.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to use Windows Office programs.
• Keyboarding skills of 35 wpm.
• Professional phone manners.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision, dental, and medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the a