Mancan Staffing Temporary Employment Agency is currently looking for a customer service/digital print assistant.
Digital Print Assistant/Customer Service Expert:
The strength of the Store comes, in part, from the talented and dedicated associates at each retail location. This Store in Port Charlotte is expanding its copy/print/design capabilities. The Customer Service Expert and Digital Print Assistant has knowledge of graphic design and print production. This position delivers exceptional service, manages the customer experience, and processes transactions.
We are looking for someone who:
Is able to work a minimum of 20-40 hours in a week, weekend hours required
Is committed to work through the December holidays, including extra hours (closed Christmas day)
Driver’s license is required
Works well with other retail associates, customers, and potential clients in a fast-paced environment.
Able to stand for several hours at a time and able to lift 50-75+ lbs.
Customer Service: 3 years - required
Print Sales: 2 years - preferred
Graphics Design: 2 years - required
Digital Production: 1 year - required
- Quick learner, able to take directions and follow through with projects
- Knowledge of Adobe based platforms (Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Energetic self-starter, driven to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Maintain a consistent professional appearance
- Unafraid of change or technology
-Be able to become a Notary within 2 months.
- Execute customer projects by operating copiers, print production machine, fax
machines, binding equipment, laminating machines, and point-of-sale devices
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicating with customers
- Receive and process packages for shipment
- Learns all product/service offerings and offers alternative solutions
- Consistent follow-up on production activity; telephone, written, in-person
- Developing and maintaining accurate customer files based on production
- Motivate and inspire the team
- You will have the opportunity to see a project throughout the entire cycle from
beginning to end.
- Learning and developing a team attitude to help meet and exceed the goals
- Developing themselves as a team player, critical to the production process.
- Will be required to work in various other areas in the store.
- Continuously practices good listening skills with customers, Store team
members, and leadership.
- Empathizes with and manages demanding, impatient, and/or frustrated customers
to turn a stressful event into a positive experience
- Open and/or close the store and perform end-of-day accounting, etc.
- Engage in other back office duties as assigned (mail, ordering supplies, etc.)
If interested send resume over for consideration or Walk-in times are as follows but we prefer scheduled appointments:
Application times are Monday – Thursday from 9am – 11am & 1pm -3pm
We are asking prospective employees to complete the application on line.
Please visit our website (link below), click on the Register button (top corner /far right), and complete ALL areas of the application to the best of your ability. This includes, past jobs, work interests, work experience, and counties.
Once you have completed the application call us so that can review it with you and schedule a preliminary phone interview. Be sure to upload your updated resume as we will need that in order to present you to our customer for an interview. Our business hours are M-F, 8: 00 AM to 5:00 PM