Mancan Staffing is hiring a shipping & receiving employee for a Steubenville manufacturing company. This position consists of performing all general shipping, receiving and warehousing functions in the facility including but not limited to inspecting, weighing, storage, movement, and documentation for materials entering and leaving the facility as well as being responsible for maintaining inventory control identification while verifying, inputting and auditing information as needed into the inventory system, preparing daily shipment and receiving documentation, confirming outgoing shipments to bills of lading, operating forklifts & stretch wrapping machine, and safely loading trucks.
• Capable of bending, lifting, pushing and pulling at least 50 lbs
• Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
• Strong work history
• One or two years preferably in supply chain/manufacturing setting and experience with material handling equipment and proper operation of scales and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Outlook, and Word)
• knowledge of hazardous materials, Hazmat, labeling, GHS, proper shipping regulations , access and utilize portals associated with the hazards for Department of Transportation (DOT), International Air Transportation Authority (IATA), International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG), Fed-Ex and UPS Dangerous Good systems is a huge plus!
• Ability to convert between US Imperial pounds and Metric kilograms
• Experience safely operating material handling including forklifts, pallet jacks, and stretch wrap machines.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
This is a full time day light position Monday through Friday 6:00am-4:30pm. Pay is based on experience with opportunities for increase upon permanent hire. This company has a lot of growth opportunity for motivated individuals looking to further their careers. If you’re looking to get your foot in the door with a great local company that will value your hard work this is the job for you!
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions please do not hesitate to call us.
Apply online at www.mancan.com/or we take applications Mon -Fri 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency is located at 3205 Pennsylvania Ave, Suite F, Weirton WV. 304-797-9675 #DINDI