A great local restaurant is looking for a Line Cook in the West Lafayette area.
Call Mancan today to set up an interview
Hours will be 11:00am - 9:00pm Thursday - Saturday and 11am - 4pm Sunday
*Hours may vary based on how busy they are.
- Set up and stocks food items and other necessary supplies
- Prepare food items by cutting, chopping, mixing, and preparing sauces
- Cooks food items by grilling, frying, sautéing, and other cooking methods to specified recipes and standards
- Maintain cleanliness and complies with food sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage
- Cleans and sanitizes cooking surfaces at the end of the shift
- Performs inventory checks and completes food storage logs
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Accuracy and speed in executing tasks
- Ability to work as a team member
- Follows directions and instructions
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED desirable
- One to two years of experience as a line cook, restaurant cook, or prep cook preferred
- Certificate in Culinary Arts preferred
- Experience with various cooking methods and procedures
- Familiar with industry best practices
Mancan is the only staffing company to offer our employees competitive benefits including direct deposit paycheck options, paid time off for holidays & vacations, life/health/dental insurance, career development/training, and 401(k) with company match!
Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency is located at 125 N. 3rd St., Coshocton, OH 43812. Please feel free to call us at 740-623-0511 with any questions. We take applications Monday through Friday from 8:30-11am & 1-4pm.
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….