Mancan Staffing is hiring an accounting clerk for a Steubenville manufacturing company. We are looking for a conscientious organized candidate to perform general accounting duties including accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchasing, and payroll functions. This job consists of inputting and reconciling information into the computerized accounting, purchasing and payroll systems as well as preparing purchase orders, creating and auditing journal entries, maintaining customer and employee files with a high level of discretion, and general office duties.
• Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Publisher, Powerpoint & Outlook)
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• Understanding of concepts related to inventory management and accounting systems a plus.
• Strong math skills and the ability to convert between US Imperial pounds and Metric kilograms.
• Able to maintain high integrity and confidentiality in all aspects of position
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team
This is a full time day light position Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:30pm. Pay is based on experience with opportunities for increase upon permanent hire. This company has a lot of growth opportunity for motivated individuals looking to further their careers. If you’re looking to get your foot in the door with a great local company that will value your hard work this is the job for you!
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions please do not hesitate to call us.
Apply online at www.mancan.com/or we take applications Mon -Fri 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency is located at 3205 Pennsylvania Ave, Suite F, Weirton WV. 304-797-9675 #DINDC