Cuyahoga Falls Mancan is helping a Stow Company fill a position for Maintenance Mechanic. This position will train on 1st shift (6am-2:30pm) and then move to 2nd shift hours will be 2pm-10:30pm. MUST BE FLEXIBLE Starting pay rate is $17.00 per hour!
This position maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
• Must have experience in equipment maintenance
• Must have mechanical experience
• Must be self-motivated and willing to troubleshoot and learn multiple functions within the plant including mechanical, electrical, and facility related systems
• Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrate alignment and support of company goals, values, operating principles and mission statements
• Must demonstrate sound work ethics, attention to detail, thoroughness, and have a sense of urgency regarding important maintenance issues
• Ability to remain flexible in supporting off-shift hours, weekend and overtime as needed.
• Must be able to stand during shift, bend, reach and lift up to 60 pounds
• Adheres to all safety/ISO requirements and policies, and maintains a clean, safe, and organized work area. Must wear PPG at all time as directed by the Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems and production machinery; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
• Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes and hand and power tools
• Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools etc.
• Installs, repairs, and maintains the electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other related systems to keep the facility operating
• General maintenance duties such as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor
• Controls downtime by informing Maintenance Supervisor and/or Plant Manager of routine maintenance needs; monitoring compliance; replacing, empting, or replenishing machine fluids, coolants and lubricants
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and governmental regulations. Discards worn machine parts and other garbage to maintain safe, clean work areas
• Support company goals, mission, and work ethic, be extremely dependable and have good stress tolerance and time management skills.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Experience in Industrial Maintenance
• Training Certificates in Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance
• Experience with Polish and Buff lines, Slitters and CTL equipment
• Experience in a metal processing facility
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 710 Graham Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221. Please feel free to call us at 330-633-9675 with any questions. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you, or apply online at www.mancan.com/. Industrial, Factory, Warehouse, Clerical, Welding, Administrative, Professional, & skilled jobs available!
#industrial #factory #warehouse #clerical #administrative #professional #skilled #Mancan #nowhiring #hiring #temp #temporary #staffing #directhire #temptohire #jobs #work
Check out the BEST JOBS in Summit County!