Mancan Professional Temporary Staffing Agency is assisting a prestigious law firm in hiring an HR generalist.
Pay: $17.00-$19.00 Based on experience.
Hrs.: M-F 8am-5pm
• Oversees and maintains optimal function of the HRIS, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
• Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS end users.
• Collaborates with management to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
• Updates access, permissions, personalization, and similar settings for end users.
• Processes online for employee transfers, changes in job classification, salary increases, and other related employment matters.
• Prepares human resource reports such as attendance, new hire, census and turnover reports.
• Programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters and reports.
• Compiles complex data reports, summaries, and logs for management and third-party vendors.
• Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
• Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
• Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
• Assists with rollout, onboarding and updating company sponsored health benefits, 401(k), vacation tracking and other company sponsored benefit programs.
• Performs other human resources related duties as required.
• Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to keep information confidential.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product such as Paylocity, ADP, Paychex, Paycor, etc.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field required.
• At least three years of related experience required with a minimum of one year as a HR Administrator position preferred.
• SHRM certification highly desirable.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Mancan Professional Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is hiring!!! We are the staffing company with a CAN DO ATTITUDE! An EXCITING new job is right around the corner for you! Not only will Mancan find you the perfect position, we also offer an abundance of benefits. When employed through Mancan you are eligible for paid vacations, holiday pay, 401K and medical coverage that includes vision and dental! Our dedicated staff cannot wait to assist you!
We have convenient hours all week long for you to come in and apply! Our standard application time are Monday through Friday from 9am to 3pm. If these hours do not work for you please contact your local office so we can accommodate a time that works best for you! IF ANYONE CAN, MANCAN! We are located at 1918 Fulton Rd. NW, Canton, OH 44709. Contact us at 330-492-2900
"Jobs Near Me"
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today
Canton Mancan Professional Temporary Employment Staffing agency has jobs in Canton OH
#CantonOhio #JobsInCantonOhio #WeHaveJobs #MancanProfessional #DINDC