Medina Mancan is currently looking for press operators for a growing company in Lagrange, Ohio. 1st and 2nd shifts available, $15-16hr based on experience.
• Adjust machine parts as needed to ensure proper speed, pressure, temperature and amount of materials for quality production.
• Measure, weigh and examine all products before they’re packaged to see that they meet company and industry standards.
• Monitor and control machines on a daily basis to maintain daily and weekly production schedule.
• Complete quality checks and paperwork every day to maintain production and industry regulations and company standards.
• Make sure work environment remains safe, uncluttered, clean and well-maintained by performing maintenance and general janitorial duties throughout shift as time allows.
• Look over all work orders and instructions to see which ingredients, machines, parts and materials are needed to complete orders to full customer satisfaction.
• Engage in continuing education training and seminars to remain up-to-date on the latest industry techniques, machines, safety regulations and equipment.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and maintain assigned machines and equipment as needed for maximum product quality and operational efficiency.
Job Skills & Qualifications
• High school diploma or GED
• Able to lift at least 75 pounds
• At least 2-3 years of work experience as a machine press operator
• Basic knowledge of repairing and maintaining manufacturing machines
Apply at 735 N. Court St. Medina, OH 44256 or call 330-721-9675 for details