Machine Operators needed for an expanding Ashtabula facility. This will be a temp to hire role working Monday-Friday 6:45am-3pm starting at $12.00/HR. If you are looking to get your foot in the door with a facility who takes pride in their employees and offers advancement, this is the company for you!
The Operator position operates machinery, works with others and Lead Operator to produce quality parts for our customers.
• Assure we are plating customers’ parts to the Factory Work Order (FWO)
• Communicate to Lead Operator if information is inaccurate or missing
• Verify machine set up is correct – including correct cycle, amperage, load size, etc.
• Assure we are delicately handling the customers’ parts
• Work with the Lead Operator to assure the line is plating correctly
• Check parts coming off line to assure correct thickness, chromate and packaging
• Assure that all paperwork is completed and correctly filled out
• Keep line loaded at all times – No empty barrels or racks
• Keep barrels loaded at maximum weights and racks at maximum number of parts
• Safely operate machinery
• Follow safety policies including the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Keep work area clean and aisles unobstructed
• Inform Lead Operator of any maintenance or machine issues that arise that may cause a
Suggest improvements for safety, quality and efficiency
2. Time Management
3. Performance Management
4. Results Driven
This job operates in a manufacturing environment. While performing the duties of this job, the
Operator is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and vibration. The performance of this position requires the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) such as safety glasses, appropriate closed-toe shoes, and other PPE as needed. The noise level is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Operator to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the Operator is regularly required to talk and hear.
This position requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching. The employee must occasionally lift and move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency offers our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision, dental, and medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 440-993-9675
Apply online at www.mancan.com or stop in as we take applications Monday-Friday from 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 4538 Main Ave. Ashtabula, OH 44004. Please call us at 440-993-9675 with any questions.
Check out all of our jobs at www.mancan.com #DINDI