A growing Barberton company is seeking an experience Shipping/Receiving Clerk for their manufacturing environment.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with the desire to grow and learn while on the job. If you are enthusiastic, and punctual, we NEED you!
1st shift 9a-5p Mon-Fri
This is a long term opportunity.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Safely operates material handling equipment tow motors including the Raymond, pallet jacks and shrink-wrap machines.
- Ability to set up automotive orders.
- Performs designated activities for assigned production lines.
- Performs all operations for the movement of materials when needed and when the lines change based on production requirements.
- Utilizes traveler to check for correct components, safety information, quality specifications and production standards.
- Assists line personnel with components as needed.
- Take care of waste water treatment system for 2nd shift.
- Moves components and finished goods into storage in accordance with all accepted quality and safety practices to maintain a safe and accurate inventory.
- Identifies quality issues and takes corrective action.
- Uses Personal Protective Equipment as required including gloves, glasses, goggles, or face shield and respirators.
- Performs cycle counts on components as needed.
- Performs related duties as assigned by supervision.
- Coordinate and assist raw material transfer form the first and third floors.
- Work with bar coding equipment
- Keeps work area clean and neat following housekeeping procedures.
1. Must be able to work 5, 8-hour workdays; works overtime as needed for the successful operation of the plant.
2. Must have good reading and writing skills / must be able to perform simple arithmetic.
3. Must have hazardous materials training.
4. Must be capable of following verbal and written instructions.
5. Must be able to work as a part of the distribution team.
6. Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
7. Must successfully pass any required testing.
8. May be required to temporarily transfer between plants and / or shift based on business needs.
• While through Mancan, we offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical.
• After hire-in, the company offers medical, dental, union environment and perks.
NORTON MANCAN TEMPORARY STAFFING EMPLOYMENT AGENCY is hiring! Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan, including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions please do not hesitate to call us at 330-706-9675
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today!
Start application with Mancan online or we take applications M-F 8am-4pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. We are located at 4091 S Cleveland-Massillon Rd Norton, OH 44203. Please call us at 330-706 9675 with any questions