A growing Barberton company is seeking an experienced Compounder for their manufacturing environment.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with the desire to grow and learn while on the job. If you are enthusiastic, and punctual, we NEED you!
3rd shift 11p-7a Mon-Fri
This is a long term opportunity.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Effectively and efficiently compound batches according to work instructions and procedures.
- Effectively and efficiently wash and sanitize tanks, rooms and ancillary equipment as needed.
- Be able and demonstrate the ability to correctly start material flow to the production lines by matching the correct hoses, tanks, pumps and filters to the correct line.
- Perform a variety of analytical checks on batches.
- Perform cycle counts on raw materials as needed.
- Measure tanks and accurately complete daily tanks reports as needed.
- Be able to operate and enter data in various systems including inventory locator system, batch status database, PLC control blending systems, etc. Be able to operate a range of compounding equipment such as scales, mixers, pumps, grinders, heat controls, dust collectors, gauges, etc.
- Understand and follow all safety procedures including spills & accidental release of chemicals and hazardous waste.
- Understand and follow procedures and work instructions applicable to the job function.
- Train and transfer knowledge as needed.
- Maintain a neat and clean work area following all housekeeping policies and procedures.
- Perform related duties as needed by supervision.
1. Must be able to work 5, 8-hour workdays; works overtime as needed for the successful operation of the plant.
2. Must have good reading and writing skills / must be able to perform simple arithmetic.
3. Must be capable of following verbal and written instructions.
4. Ability to work as part of the production team.
5. Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
6. Must successfully pass any required testing.
7. May be required to temporarily transfer between plants and / or shift based on business needs.
• While through Mancan, we offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical.
• After hire-in, the company offers medical, dental, union environment and perks.
NORTON MANCAN TEMPORARY STAFFING EMPLOYMENT AGENCY is hiring! Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan, including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions please do not hesitate to call us at 330-706-9675
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today!
Start application with Mancan online or we take applications M-F 8am-4pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. We are located at 4091 S Cleveland-Massillon Rd Norton, OH 44203. Please call us at 330-706 9675 with any questions