$17 & up in Carroll County; 1st shift. Quality assurance inspector is needed. This position is responsible for the success of quality assurance inspection and activities. The principal objective is inspecting the company's products to ensure it meets or exceeds customer requirements. 6am-4:30pm M-Thur
Essential Functions- Incumbent will:
• Measure dimensions of components and finished product to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments (caliper, micrometer, rules), templates, and fixtures.
• Read and understand production documentation and drawings and information provided in the shop traveler.
• Perform First Article, In-Process, Final Inspections of shop floor production; Assess/disposition incoming material
• Complete production process and product audits which includes First Article Inspections, In-process Inspections and Audits, and Final Inspections to ensure protection of the customer and timely delivery to our customers.
• Inspects and corrects all inspection documentation ensuring the documents are audited for accuracy and completely filled out with the proper information.
• Perform visual in process inspections, understanding of pressure tests, perform NDE inspections, and report investigation results of quality inspections on production floor.
• Operate advanced inspection equipment including a CMMs and Romer/Ferro Arm.
• Approve in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
• Approve finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work, and taking measuring for capability studies and MSA.
• Document inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database; Train/mentor in quality requirements to new and existing Production staff.
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; Monitor radio calls from production floor when assistance is needed; Other tasks defined by the QA Mgr.
• A High School diploma, with five (5) years of experience in the manufacturing quality assurance field.
• Able to understand and interpret blueprint requirements; Detect quality errors/problems/ take corrective action; has machine shop QA exposure.
• Reading, comprehension and math skills; Demonstrated reliability and strong work ethic with attention to detail
• Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
• Ability to multitask; work in a team oriented fast-paced environment; Excellent organizational skills; process driven
• Be dependable; have excellent written/verbal communication skills; proficient computer skills: MS Office Suite
• AA Degree in related field; Quality Systems course-work; QA Certs; ISO 9001 knowledge helpful
Mancan Staffing has the best jobs available in Alliance OH
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today 330-823-8010
For consideration apply in person at Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency or online at www.mancan.com. We take applications Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 4pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume. Mancan Staffing Agency is located at 120 S Union Alliance OH 44601. Please feel free to call us at 330-823-8010 with any questions. Temporary to hire on positions available. Check out all of our jobs in Alliance OH at www.mancan.com #AllianceMancan#Jobs#Alliance#OhioMancan#Jobs#Alliance#Ohio#DINDI