The Warehouse Supervisor will assist with the operation of the warehouse to include receiving, stocking, picking, packing, shipping and distribution of materials and special processes.
Starts at 9am-roughly 6pm needs to be flexible with end time.
• Maintain distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing operational and personnel policies and procedures
• Maintain efficient and cost effective processes for picking, packing and shipping of all customer orders
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by monitoring security procedures and protocols
• Manage all inbound and outbound shipments and ensure accuracy of orders and products
• Maintain all company inventory and warehouse areas in an efficient and organized manner
• Provide direct supervision of all warehouse employees
• Manage open order report daily
• Manage employee hours through ADP along with temp hours through temp agency
• Involvement with the hiring process in collaboration with the Warehouse Manager and Human Resources
• Provide on-going employee feedback through direct communication, review process and other methods necessary on a timely basis
• Create and maintain a positive and safe work environment
• Perform special tasks as assigned by the Warehouse Manager
• Provide necessary training and tools for employees to be successful
• Support periods of increased business by working weekends and various schedules as needed
• Work necessary hours as needed to ensure compliance and shipment of all orders
• Minimum 3-5 years of warehouse supervisory experience
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Certified fork-lift operator preferred
• Familiar with all aspects of the warehouse
• Basic computer skills needed
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Regularly lift and move objects up to 50 pounds
• Must be flexible and able to adjust work hours to open or close warehouse
• Work hours are subject to change depending on the means of the business
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health coverage, vacation time and 401K.
Mancan is the only staffing company to offer our employees competitive benefits including direct deposit paycheck options, paid time off for holidays & vacations, life/health/dental insurance, career development/training, and 401(k) with company match!
Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan to recruit excellent local talent! Applying with Mancan is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies.
Mancan’s Employee Referral Bonus Program
Get a bonus check just by helping your friends & family find jobs they love!
As a Mancan employee, you’ll earn a bonus check for each person you refer to us who is hired and completes 40 hours of work! Ask for details!
Mancan has jobs available in Northfield, Twinsburg, Macedonia, Streetsboro, Aurora, Bedford, Maple Heights, Solon and Cleveland.
Apply at mancan.com or in person Mon through Thurs 9a-3p. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 10412 Northfield Rd Northfield, OH 44067.
Please call us at 330-467-9675 with any questions. #DINDI