1st shift in Ravenna - Maintenance Tech
Basic Purpose: Provide general maintenance support to the Ohio manufacturing and corporate facilities with a minimum amount of supervision or instruction.
1. Machine maintenance and repair. Works with high voltage/pneumatic hydraulic, high pressure over 10,000 P.S.I.
2. Layout, constructs, modify and maintain a wide variety of machinery and equipment.
3. Dismantle, assemble and maintain specialized equipment. Must follow proper Lock Out/Tag Out Procedures.
4. Diagnose and correct trouble promptly. Works with line power to diagnose.
5. Work from detailed drawings, samples, diagrams or experimental sketches without assistance.
6. Set up and operate power tools.
7. Operate tow motor as required.
8. Layout, install, modify and maintain standard or custom electrical or electronic equipment such as motors, controllers, relays, drives and sensors.- Must have a clear mind- MUST BE ACCURATE in Programming. Performs electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.).
9. Layout, install, modify and maintain general building services.
10. Suggest ideas for equipment improvements.
11. Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
1. Color vision
3. Ability to push minimum 100 pounds (power cleaning appliances); ability to lift minimum 50 pounds (trash and supplies).
4. Ability to climb ladder and step ladder.
5. Bending at the waist, sitting, kneeling, laying horizontally, climbing, walking, etc., as job may require.
Minimum 4 years general industrial and machine maintenance experience with emphasis on electrical and pneumatics REQUIRED. Strong mechanical aptitude. Welding and AC/DC Drive experience a definite plus. Extrusion or injection molding equipment experience preferred. Own basic hand tools required. Must be dependable / reliable. Some heavy lifting required. Some holiday work required.
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today 330-823-8010
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area's top companies.
Mancan Staffing has the best jobs available in Alliance OH
For consideration apply in person at Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency or online at www.mancan.com We take applications Monday through Friday 8:30am - 3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume. Mancan Staffing Agency is located at 120 S Union Alliance OH 44601. Please feel free to call us at 330-823-8010 with any questions. Temporary to hire on positions available. Check out all of our jobs in Alliance OH at www.mancan.com #AllianceMancan#Jobs#Alliance#Ohio
Email resumes to email@example.com