Cuyahoga Falls Mancan is helping a Stow Company fill a position for Material Handler/Warehouse. This position will train on 1st shift (6am-2:30pm) and then move to mid-shift hours will be 12pm-8:30pm. Starting pay rate is $15.00 per hour!
The Material Handler /Warehousemen will perform a variety of routine shipping, receiving, production and housekeeping tasks. Shipping tasks include picking, packaging and shipment of orders. Receiving tasks include unloading truck shipments. Production tasks include material handling, labeling and packaging of product. Assist in managing customers inventories, and inventory of some supplies used in production. Assist in the disposal of scrap containers.
• Must have a High School education, GED or equivalent of one year of
work experience as a Material Handler or Warehousemen
• Advanced knowledge of crane operations including use of coil grabs, C-hook and sheet lifters
Must be certified to operate an overhead crane and trained to operate a tow motor, and a side loader.
• Must have the basic computer skills and knowledge in receiving material, generating Bills of Lading, and updating sales/work orders, to back up the Shipping Clerk on our Enmark Toll Processing Software
• Must be able to work accurately and in a safe manner
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment to reach production goals
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare orders for shipment in accordance with the Bill of Lading and customer requirements
• Prepare Bill of Lading for shipments when needed
• Check inventory for location of items on stock orders.
• Notify the coordinator of shortages
• Ship in accordance with packaging guidelines and accepted methods/practices
• Stage production materials at lines without allowing equipment to go down due to lack of material
• Adheres to all safety/ISO requirements and policies, and maintains a clean, safe, and organized work area. Must wear PPG at all times as directed by the Supervisor.
• Receive and unload incoming material and compare information on packing slips with shippers BOL to verify accuracy of shipment , sign documents.
• Inspect shipments for damages, loss, or defects, and notify the S/R coordinator of findings including weighing items and taking photos and recording information on Receiving documents.
• Responsible for accurately receiving, reporting, and distributing purchased items
• Operate crane and/or forklift in loading and unloading material and equipment
Production & Material Handling
• Stage needed material for each line in accordance with production schedule
• Move material to proper storage locations when orders are complete
• Perform weekly/monthly cycle counts on customer owned inventory and report finding to supervisor
• Assist production with miscellaneous tasks when needed
• Assist S/R Coordinator with annual physical inventories of all product within facility
• Maintains a safe, clean working environment and performs duties as assigned by Production Manager or S/R Coordinator
• Shovel loose materials, such as sand, gravel, metal into containers or barrels
• Sweep and clean all Shipping & Receiving areas in the plant; keep and maintain warehouse and all inventories well organized; adhere to all safety policies; communicate any and all safety issues to Supervisor
• Oversee skid building operations.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 710 Graham Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221. Please feel free to call us at 330-633-9675 with any questions. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you, or apply online at www.mancan.com/. Industrial, Factory, Warehouse, Clerical, Welding, Administrative, Professional, & skilled jobs available!
#industrial #factory #warehouse #clerical #administrative #professional #skilled #Mancan #nowhiring #hiring #temp #temporary #staffing #directhire #temptohire #jobs #work
Check out the BEST JO