IF YOU DO NOT HAVE RECRUITING OR STAFFING EXPERIENCE, YOU MUST AT LEAST HAVE A STRONG SALES BACKGROUND WITHIN A LARGE TICKET INDUSTRY TO BE CONSIDERED.
Full life cycle recruiting refers to the entire recruiting process. In need of a Recruiter who can complete every step of a full cycle Recruiter.
Those steps might include:
1. Taking the hiring manager’s job requisition
2. Developing a clear job description and identifying must-haves and nice-to-haves for the new hire
3. Placing a listing for the role on job boards, advertising the opening on social media, and sourcing candidates
4. Screening candidates and preparing the hiring manager to interview them and scheduling/coordinating the interview and confirming the interview
5. Presenting an offer to finalists and negotiating its details with them
6. Preparing the hire to start the job
7. Assigning the employee to the job requisition
8. Participating at onsite orientations to assist employees with temperature checks, clocking in/out, showing where the orientation room is, etc.
9. Assisting with weekly payroll and payroll reports
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities:
Excellent attendance required!
Able to work unsupervised often while being self-motivated
Ability to work in fast paced environment while multi-tasking
Able to work under tight deadlines and maintain a calm demeanor under pressure and stressful situations.
Must be able to prioritize efforts with priorities that often shift and change throughout the course of any given time or day.
Highly organized with excellent documentation skills
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
May also have some marketing duties such as follow up calls with prospective clients and scheduling appointments for the Marketing Director and/or Branch Manager so a background in Sales would be a STRONG PLUS but not a requirment!
May have occasional evenings/Saturday “on call” hours if given last minute late notice orders
Must be even tempered and able to maintain professionalism at all times.
Proven history of reliability is a must
Excellent computer skills and ability to learn CRM systems quickly and data entry skills
Put together marketing packages and submitting proposals that will be provided may also be included in required duties to assist the Marketing Director or Branch Manager on an as needed basis
Must be a team player
Send out weekly email blasts as required
Other duties as required
We are a growing company with multiple opportunities for growth and advancement with plans of adding additional locations in the near future. We offer a comprehensive benefits program to include a 401K match and salary paid weekly. There are additional bonuses and commission potential in additional to base salary. Salary is negotiable based upon experience and proven track record of past success. May possibly consider starting out part-time and working into full-time for the right candidate however this is intended to be a long term permanent position as we are looking for a team player that wants to grow with our company!
Interested candidates should go to www.mancan.com to register and apply. Complete application to 92% complete. Please upload your updated resume and when applying include your salary requirements then contact the Branch Manager at 336-552-0297 and ask for Teresa Lee to schedule a personal interview. Personal interviews will be conducted initially by phone prior to an in person one on one interview.
#GreensboroMancan#Jobs#Greensboro#North CarolinaMancan#Jobs#Greensboro#North Carolina