Mancan Staffing, in partnership with a Washington, PA manufacturing company has an open position for a Human Resources Assistant. The Part-Time (16-25 hours a week) Human Resources Assistant will provide HR support by working with the HR
Manager, Supervisors and Department Managers. The HR assistant will have strong customer service skills, ensuring accuracy and timeliness in all employee interactions. The position requires a good communicator, with strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Maintain professionalism in all circumstances and communicates with all levels of employees throughout the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists in benefits administration
• Provides assistance with annual open enrollment and year end processes
• Maintains personnel and benefit files in compliance with applicable legal requirements
• Works with the HR Manager in developing, planning, coordinating events
• Assist in new hire onboarding and orientation process
• Assist in posting, pre-screen and scheduling interviews
• Become knowledgeable in HR policies and procedures
• Work with HR Manager on special projects
• Handle confidential information with sensitivity.
• A high level of professionalism
• Results oriented with skills in project management, organization, planning and attention to details.
• Proactive, self-directed and reliable.
• High sense of integrity, confidentiality, honesty and ethics.
• 1 year in Human Resources
• ADP payroll preferred
• Intermediate MS office
Apply online at www.mancan.com or apply in person Monday Friday 7am-4pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and a resume with you. Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 1039 Waterdam Plaza Dr. McMurray, PA 15317. Please call us at 724-941-3895 with any questions.