We are HIRING a Building Maintenance Worker in Columbus for a property management company. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for maintaining the physical assets of the property under the direction of the Property Manager
• Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned
• Oversees overall up-keep and care of the community
• Completes work orders and unit turns within specified time frame
• Maintains supply inventory for cost effective operations
• Assists in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors
• Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as scheduled
• Carries company provided cell phone as required for on-call maintenance
• Completes grounds work as directed by Property Manager which may include picking up trash, sweeping curb and dumpster areas, maintaining landscaping beds and other areas
• Responsible for alerting the Property Manager of any unusual occurrences and/or damages that have taken place or that may occur
• Maintains a professional courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees
• Schedules contractor work at designated property and obtains quotes for special projects
• Assures safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal guidelines
• Completes all other duties as assigned
1st shift Mon-Fri
Call Mancan at 740-363-9675 to apply!
Mancan is the only staffing company to offer our employees competitive benefits including direct deposit paycheck options, paid time off for holidays & vacations, life/health/dental insurance, career development/training, and 401(k) with company match!
Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency Apply online at www.mancan.com or in person! Applications accepted every day until 4pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Our Delaware office is located at 1808 Columbus Pike Delaware, Oh 43015.