Mancan Staffing has jobs in Clinton, PA! We are hiring a PT Pumps Assembler first shift 7am-4:00pm to work in a metal fabrication facility.
Job duties include
• Test pumps and provide documentation of results;
• Pull literature for pump orientation;
• Test sensors and log all data;
• Assembly and testing electrical functions of pumps;
• Inform Pump Supervisor if production schedules are not being met;
• Be familiar with building of all equipment within the cell environment;
• Build and test pumps;
• Test valves;
• Handle literature and documentation;
• Assist other departments as necessary to ensure project flow and completion;
• Maintain personal inventory and condition of tools;
• Confirm pulled parts with Bills of Materials and report failed parts.
• Adhere to Company policies and procedures;
• Punctual and maintain attendance;
• Maintain work area in a neat and organized manner;
• Accomplish goals, meet deadlines and objectives;
• Support Client, Company and Team;
• Maintains company confidentiality;
• Other duties as required to attain company goals.
This is a career opportunity with room for growth in a climate-controlled shop. Great benefits offered after you complete a probationary period. This a temp to permanent opportunity. Pay will be $16.00 per hour.
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions please do not hesitate to call us at 724-941-3895
Apply online at www.mancan.com or apply in person Monday through Friday 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and a resume with you. Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 1039 Waterdam Plaza Dr. McMurray, PA 15317.
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….
Please call us at 724-941-3895 with any questions.