Immediate Opening for Management Technician in Plain City, Ohio.
• o General building maintenance and repairs to include but not limited to plumbing, carpentry, electrical tasks, heavy mechanical work, and associated tasks
• o HVAC Inspections and breakdown maintenance
• o Drywall construction, painting, and general decorative repairs
• o Grounds maintenance to include landscaping and general upkeep of external areas
• o Regular facility inspections to be conducted on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis as appropriate and required
• o Maintenance of digital and handwritten inspection records and associated documentation
• o On site supervision of third-party sub-contractors
Goods Inwards/Outwards duties
• o Receiving all incoming heavy-duty deliveries, to include the offloading of deliveries from vehicles and completion of associated paperwork together with ensuring safe onward delivery to intended recipient
Preparation of all outgoing goods, to include crating, packaging, and labelling as appropriate together with completing associated documentation
Supporting Catalyst Discharge Team
• o Preparation of equipment to ensure safe loading and unloading of catalyst, to include the erection and deconstruction of scaffolding towers.
Ad-hoc maintenance and project duties as required.
Deputize for the Facilities Management Team Lead
• • High school diploma or GED equivalent
• • Valid Driver’s License
• • Conversant in the use of mechanical equipment such as a drill press, grinders, saws, and various hand tools
• • Ability to work at height utilizing ladders and or scaffolding
• • Proficient in the application of MS Office
• • Strong problem solving and communication skills
• • Valid Forklift truck license or previously held accredited training certification
• • Experience of setting up of rigging systems
• • Certification in Dangerous Goods shipping and receiving
May require lifting of up to 35#.
Basic knowledge of, and the ability to use handheld tools
Previous experience of undertaking light maintenance tasks in a commercial setting.
Pay based on skills and this will be a direct hire position
To apply come to
Mancan Temporary Staffing Agency
1808 Columbus Pike
Delaware, Ohio 43015
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical.
Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies.
It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies.
If you have any questions or if interested in the positions, please do not hesitate to call us at 740-363-9675.
Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency accepts applications on Mondays-Friday from 8-3pm at Delaware Mancan.
We are located at 1808 Columbus Pike in Delaware, Ohio. Please bring 2 (two) forms of unexpired government identification and a resume which is always helpful but not required.
You may also apply online at www.mancan.com/ #AINDI