Mancan is currently looking for a Senior Engineer (EE)- electrical/Senior Staff Engineer. Must live within SW Florida to be considered for this position.
SUMMARY: The Senior Engineer is responsible for definition, execution and evaluation of designs, analysis, development, testing and control of major engineering projects where a substantial amount of initiative and creativity are involved. The Senior Engineer is expected to lead the concept development and evaluation of significant new projects. Embraces and executes the Company Core Values. Actively supports the Company’s vision and goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Includes the following; other duties will be assigned in a progressive manner.
• Develops technical solutions and manages design quality, cost, and timing to meet program milestones. Broad scope of responsibilities includes components and systems.
• Responsible for working cohesively with a group of engineers responsible for similar products on other applications, actively engaging in team issue resolution.
• Capable of managing very broad or numerous projects with high degree of difficulty.
• Exercises independent judgment, with minimal input from supervisor.
• Identify and manages development activities as appropriate.
• Directs the design, analysis, release, and test of parts and/or subsystems for production.
• Provides feedback to management (i.e. progress to timing, evaluation of test results).
• Interfaces with suppliers.
• Releases component designs on-time with excellence.
• Manages change control for design responsible components.
• Demonstrates that designs meet requirements through analysis, development and validation processes.
• Analyzes design through design failure modes effects analysis (DFMEA).
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position has no supervisory responsibilities but is expected to act as a mentor to more junior engineers and may serve as a team lead.
QUALITY RESPONSIBILITIES: In daily work, a team member is responsible to maintain or exceed the degree of excellence requested by the internal and external customers of this department. This includes following established policies, following ISO 9001 & 14001 policies, business practices, and work instructions, using problem-solving techniques to solve root causes of problems, and viewing quality as customer satisfaction. Company expects all team members to take pride in their work, in our company and appearance.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• o Intellectual Horsepower
• o Innovation Management
• o Decision Quality Operating Skills
• o Process Management
• o Managing Through Systems
• o Informing Courage
• o Conflict Management
• o Command Skills Energy and Drive
• o Drive for Results Personal and Interpersonal Skills o Ethics and Values
• o Integrity and Trust
• o Negotiating, Listening and Patience
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Education and / or experience in Engineering / Electrical Engineering.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: None required.
If interested please submit resume for consideration. You may also apply in person Mancan has 2 locations, you can visit us at 3620 Tamiami Trail N #202, Naples, FL 34103 and 12995 S. Cleveland Ave #110, Fort Myers, FL 33907.