Mancan Staffing is currently looking for a full charge bookkeeper for Ft. Myers, FL.
This is a full time position Monday-Friday from 8:30am-4pm.
Must have previous experience and be excellent in QuickBooks.
We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our Accounting team to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments.
Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company.
• Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
• Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
• Bring the books to the trial balance stage
• Perform partial checks of the posting process
• Complete tax forms
• Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
• Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
Requirements and skills
• Proven bookkeeping experience
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
• Proficiency in English and in MS Office
• Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent QuickBooks skills
• BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
If interested, please send resume for review. You may also apply in person. Mancan is located at 12995 S. Cleveland Ave, Suite 234, Ft. Myers, FL 33907.
Applications are taken Monday-Friday from 9-11am and again from 1-3pm. Must bring in two forms of unexpired government ids.